CiCi is looking forward to going away this Spring Break. Here are some of her daytime favorites she will be packing:
1. Tory Burch Metal-Trim Racing Red sunglasses: Love the modern look of these shades. A pop of color does wonders for the soul!
2. Mary Meyer Dash Crisscross Dress: Easy and graphic, this is a fun dress that you can dress up or down.
3. Trina Turk Colored Chain W Ribbon Necklace: Why not make a statement! This necklace is pretty light so it won’t weight you down like most statement jewelry does!
4. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock: You have to protect your skin even if you’re not laying at the beach. Walking around seing the sights on your trip is a sure way to give you an unsightly sunburn - so wear sunblock!
5. bumbrella by CiCi Soleil Panty-slip in Nude: This is an essential must have! Don’t be constantly worried that your flirty dress may not give you the coverage you need while you prance around town. Bumbrella is so comfortable you’ll forget it’s even there! Go ahead be adventurous and free!
BUY NOW AT A 20% DISCOUNT. At check out use Promo Code: SpringBreak http://wearbumbrella.com/collections/nude
6. Givenchy Le Rouge: This delicious shade is a little deeper and more sultry than the popular orange reds out there, and we love it!
7. Lucky Brand Night Dreamer Wrap: This is a super cool bikini, we love the colorful stitch detail! Comes in a tankini as well if you want more coverage.
8. James Alexander Poppy Red Espadrille Sandals: Super cute and comfortable, who says a girl has to give up style for shoes that you can walk in?!
9. Hertaworks Dots Tote: Our Art Director creates art that is printed and made into product at society6. We love the hand-drawn dot pattern tote, it’s fun and will work with anything.